- Supported Living I (SLPI)- individuals live on their own and manage their households independently may choose to receive support with arranging attendant care, healthcare, transportation and other supports, as needed
- Supported Living II (SLPII)- staff are available around the clock at these locations to provide care and supervision and to assist with skill mastery toward independent living
- Community Training Homes I (CTHI)- individuals live with other peers in single family homes. These residences provide opportunities to establish friendships, relationships, and provide ability to become active contributing community members
- Community Training Home II (CTHII)- is a specialized community based residential program where an individual lives as a member of the caregiver’s family
- Intermediate Care—This option provides intense 24-hour care, training and supervision forcontinuous levels of support.
For more information regarding Residential Supports please call at 803-790-1970.