Welcome to Phoenix Center Programming
This program runs Tuesday and Thursday offering group activities and opportunities for the participants to be out and in the community. Phoenix Center activities range from weekly group discussions to volunteering in the community. We have a weekly route with Meals on Wheels and often spend time helping out at Harvest Hope, Transitions, City of Columbia Animal Shelter, and creating various gifts and cards for local veterans.
- Phoenix Drop In Center
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday-a program meant for independent individuals to utilize our resource center. We offer computer assistance, fitness equipment, and just a place to socialize.
- Vocational Interest and Productivity Program (VIP)
- A collaborative effort of SCDDSN HASCI Division and SC Vocational Rehabilitation Department that targets with moderate to severe cognitive and/or physical impairments to obtain employment or participatein meaningful activities.
- Rehabilitation Supports Program
- Rehabilitation Supports (RS) are interventions and assistance to improve a condition or to promote/sustain optimal functioning in a person with a behavioral health disorder and functional deficits.
- Provided by SCDDSN HASCI Division and a form of Rehabilitative Psychosocial Services available under the SC Medicaid State Plan, Rehabilitative Behavioral Health Services.
To learn how you or someone you know can receive HASCI supports through Pheonix Center contact Jennifer Brooks, Director of Community Supports at 803-799-1970 ext. 179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org