The Babcock Center Foundation provides Pooled Income Trust management

In order to be eligible to deposit your income into a Pooled Income Trust, you must be diagnosed with a disability as defined by law. A Pooled Income Trust may only be established by an Individual’s legal guardian, a parent or grandparent, or by court order.

For more information on establishing a Pooled Income Trust please contact Carrie Deaton, Director of the Babcock Center Foundation by phone at 803-790-1970 or email at